What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or submit property information.
We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type using Google Analytics, this is to improve browsing for everyone and does not identify any individual. You can learn more about how data is collected with Analytics here.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Third Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Simple House Offers also may use 3rd party vendor re-marketing tracking cookies, including but not limited to the Google Adwords tracking cookie. This means we will continue to show ads to you across the internet, specifically on the Google Content Network (GCN). As always we respect your privacy and are not collecting any identifiable information through the use of Google’s or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
In addition to using cookies and related technologies as described above, we also may permit certain third party companies to help us tailor advertising that we think may be of interest to users and to collect and use other data about user activities on our Sites and/or Services (e.g., to allow them to tailor ads on third party services). These companies may deliver ads that might also place cookies and otherwise track user behavior.
For example, we may use Google’s “remarketing” service to target our ads to you based on your prior use of the Site when you visit on other sites in Google’s content network.
This website may use Google AdWords
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Personal, Financial, And Property Information
Our company is a real estate services firm that may require you submitting certain information so we can help you in your situation. This information may include your contact info, information about your property, or even in some cases financial information needed to help us analyze your property and situation. This information is for our use only and will not be shared with outside parties unless as required to help us help you solve your real estate situation.
Simple House Offers
Severna Park, Maryland USA
The Simple Path
We use these 5 simple principles every day, whether we’re buying, selling, communicating, analyzing, hiring, firing or discussing ideas for new projects. We filter everything we do through these values which we collectively refer to as “The Simple Path”:
1) Godly Impact
- We believe that the reason we exist is to glorify God and positively impact people’s lives through real estate.
- We achieve this impact by helping people solve their difficult, and sometimes painful real estate problems in a way that is fast, easy and fun.
- We live with passion and integrity by displaying the 9 “Fruit of the Spirit”: Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self Control.
2) Extreme Customer Focus
- We connect with our customers on a personal “1-on-1” level and work hard to provide an excellent customer experience.
- We constantly look for new and better ways to serve our customers and add value and joy to their lives.
- We choose to laser-focus on helping our customers and not focus on our competition because know that our long-term success will depend totally on how well we serve our customers.
3) Long-Term Thinking as Owners
- We believe in long-term thinking and acting as owners by taking responsibility for ourselves and for our Team’s success.
- We choose to make hard long-term choices and never sacrifice our integrity or ethics in exchange for short-term profit.
- We only invite the “Best of the Best” to join our Team (top 5% of the population). We are constantly raising the bar with every new hire we make.
4) Operational Excellence
- We take professional pride in our skills and ability to help our customers better than anyone else.
- We believe that we have a responsibility to help guide our customers and not allow them to do business with unethical groups.
- We are dedicated to the “Simple Path” way of doing business and we look for new ways to better serve our customers in every way possible.
5) Fun through Teamwork
- We believe that we are at our best when we are doing what we are best at. Competence breeds confidence. For this reason we invest continually in improving our Team Members’ skills until they are clearly world-class at whatever they do.
- We understand that our Team’s success depends on how well we trust each other and resolve conflicts. We speak openly and honestly with one another and resolve disagreements quickly in an open and straightforward way. We follow through with what we say and are accountable for our words and actions.
- We know that we spend most of our productive hours at work and we believe that life is way too short not to be having fun every day spending time with other people who respect and inspire us.
We affectionately refer to each other as “Soldiers” because we believe that we are “Soldiers of God” on a Mission to “positively impact the world through Real Estate”.We have a bias for action and choose to walk the “Simple Path” as we focus on helping our customers solve their difficult and sometimes painful real estate problems. We work together as a team with the common mission of making the home sales process “Fast, Easy and Fun” for our customers.